A universal TV tuner for Europe and North America. Bring the WinTV-HVR-1975 when you travel to watch local TV
Turn your laptop or PC into a high end Digital Video Recorder!
- Receive 5 different digital TV formats: DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, ATSC and clear QAM
- Receive 2 different analogue TV formats: PAL and NTSC
- Watch DVB-T, DVB-T2 or DVB-C or analogue TV programs on your PC screen, pause TV with instant replay.
- Listen to FM and DVB-T radio.
- Record digital TV programmes in the original digital quality.
- New WinTV v8 application and remote control included.
- Record high quality analogue TV. WinTV-HVR-1975?s builtin hardware MPEG-2 encoder allows your PC to run at full speed while recording perfectly encoded videos. Schedule TV recordings from a satellite or a cable TV set top box with the built-n A/V inputs. And the IR Blaster can change set top box channels automatically!
- We recommend a high gain roof top digital antenna for use with this product. Some viewers will need to replace their aerials to receive digital transmissions if the installation is old or in poor condition. Digital Terrestrial coverage is improving all the time as digital terrestrial television transmitters are continuously being updated. However it may take some time for coverage to reach particular areas of the country. To check if you receive a digital transmission in your area, input your Post Code at: http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/
- DVB-T Radio is not DAB Radio.
- To use the WinTV-HVR-1900 for TV with the Windows XP Media Center application a Media Center certified DVD or MPEG-2 software decoder is required. If you are building a Media Center PC, refer Microsoft's web site for a list of Media Center certified DVD decoders. The Windows Media Center application is included with Windows XP Media Center, Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows Vista Home Premium editions only. The enclosed remote control is not MCE certified and does not replace Media Center remote control.
|Official product page:||WinTV-HVR-1975|
Watch & record Freeview (DVB-T) and Freeview HD (DVB-T2) digital over-the-air TV, DVB-C or analogue TV, with MPEG-2 hardware encoder
Record your home video tapes. WinTV-HVR-1975 has a built-in hardware MPEG encoder for recording video from old VHS tapes
Connect using USB 2.0 or 3.0. Can be used with laptop or desktop PC's
New model! TV for Europe and North America: DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, PAL, NTSC, ATSC and clear QAM!
- Watch and record analogue or over-the-air DVB-T and DVB-T2 TV (plus ATSC TV in North America), in a window or full screen on your PC or laptop monitor.
- Schedule your TV recordings in high quality MPEG-2 video recording format.
- Includes a built in hardware encoder does all the hard work so your PC doesn't have to!
- Great for recording old VHS tapes too! Includes an image stabilizer and high performance video encoder to give the best results recording from VHS tapes.
- One TV tuner for use in Europe and North America
- For Europe: watch Freeview and Freeview HD digital DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C TV or analogue PAL TV on your laptop or PC screen
- For North America: watch over-the-air HD digital ATSC, clear QAM digital cable TV or analogue NTSC TV on your laptop or PC screen
- Record from the A/V inputs (S-Video, composite and left/right audio) with hardware MPEG-2 encoding. Great for recording old VHS tapes.
- WinTV-HVR-1975 includes the new WinTV v8 application: Easy to install and easy to use!
- Media Center compatible. Watch and record TV with Microsoft?s Windows 7 or 8 Media Center.
- Record DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C digital TV programmes (plus ATSC and QAM TV in North America) in the original digital TV quality
- Record analogue TV programmes to your PC's hard disk using its built in hardware MPEG-2 encoder.
model 01179: WinTV-HVR-1975 with analogue TV, DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, ATSC, QAM support and English manual
Included in the box
- WinTV-HVR-1975 USB 2.0 external box. Built-in hardware MPEG-2 encoder for analogue TV plus A/V inputs (S-Video, composite and stereo audio inputs)
- Wall mounted power supply & USB cable.
- Remote Control including Batteries & IR Blaster Cable.
- WinTV v8 application (download)
- Quick Installation Guide.